Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mixer



Hi everyone, long time no update...
I'm still fine, finally fully recover from ill sick... (I’m not got H1N1!!!)
Next semester is coming very soon, the $ haven’t ready…
Old story… bored everyone surrounding me.

Haiz… final exam is coming this Friday! Scare scare…
Haven’t started my revision yet…
Bf is complaining everyday, mom is noisy everyday…
But my mood is “lepak” don’t know where… (Faster come back to me!!!)

ECON, so hate you.
You makes people suffer, you makes student headache…
Please let me know you easily, please be simpler, please go away from me… (Don’t let me see you again in next semester!)

Lets me share my weekends with you all ~
Spent all my time with my mom, younger brother and my dear ~
Dear bring us to Pavillion for the mid night movie, but no suitable movie for my two boss so we go “lepak”.
Dear bought donut from J.xx

And mummy request to go for chocolate, so dear decide to bring her for the chocolate fondue…


3 of them becomes a child when saw the chocolate fondue…


My younger brother keep avoid the camera… (Old man style)

My dear & i…


Feel so fat after these sweet sweet things… have to work out harder!!!

1 comment: