Thursday, July 23, 2009

Account...

Finally account test is over, but I’m not felt relax or happy at all…

Because I know I doesn’t try my best, I didn’t do the revision, didn’t put any effort on it.

I hate myself, I can reject anyone to study hard, but I don’t do that.

I went yam cha with friend before the night, I did chat with my friend 3 hours when the golden time, I did just look at the paper (lecture note) without read it. I really feel sorry to my money, to my lecture and my parent and BF.

Why ? Because I didn’t like account ??

If the time can go back, I will spend all my time to do more practice on it. Because I know, if I really spend my time on it, I can get the best.

Coming Saturday will have the last exam – Computer Studies, this time I won’t let myself regret. I will study hard, I will spent all my time, I will scarify the online time !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment