Saturday, July 18, 2009

I'm Back !!!

Exam, assignment and presentation all are coming at the same time, i know everyone is stress but stress not only you, is everyone. Why everyone must show it on face ?? Because it will be easily to solve ?? F la !!!

I’m stress too but I didn’t go scold people, show my face on, show my emotion. I not facing only above problem, I will loss a chance to continue study if I really can’t find anyone to support my financial problem. I know people is not suppose that always waiting others to help, but I tried all my best to work to earn more money in this 2 month time, but nothing is smooth, nothing is can be done ! Is it I did a damn wrongly decision ?

I know some of you might laugh, 22 years old think to join the young group, I put down all my dignity, put on all my patient to get this FRIENDSHIP. But …
I tried to think positive, do positive, but it doesn’t work. I very tired, I hate to communicate with people !!! I hate to make fun to people !!! (I know some of you really hate me, because I am noisy. Don’t worry, I’ll be shut up from now on.)

Can I choose to be alone ???

The feel is back - alone… I have to be alone, I not suppose to have a friend ! I know, sorry that I cheated myself that I can. Now, I know I’m wrong…

My tears is back…

Please leave me alone, because i use to it.

2 comments:

  1. =.=
    don't be sad!
    me also facing the same problem
    may be you guys don't know
    because me also don't know what is my problem.
    really sad.what is my problem also don't know...
    is it too idiot??
    don't leave youself alone...
    a person can't without communicate to other people.you too...
    the most important thing is...
    you still have me!your friends at here.
    we all supporting you everytime,everywhere...
    so,don't be sad.stali bom bi bi^^ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey cheer up la
    everyone is stress now but it will be over
    and we all love you for what are no matter you laugh or cry. I have problems too haha many somemore hmm sure be many many report belum write minit belum write and................
    wah so much keke love you ya dun worry.^^ no man is an island; a lot of times you will feel better after saying it out although it can't help much.
    Gambateh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete