Friday, July 17, 2009

Public Speaking - My Favourite Subject

So happy because 1 more subject test had over, so happy because i know how to answer to exam - Public Speaking, even it is not much but is better than Economics.

During the exam i had done a thing that i never do before is playing cheat in exam, is not that serious because i did asking A Wen answer. So lucky that she had told me the tips, so i can answer that. Hahaha... Thanks a lot !

I know that is not right to do that, but i have no choice. I have to pass all the exam to convic my parent to let me continue study... Sorry to all, that i playing cheat !

So bad I have given wrong answer to Cheong Zai. Hey, next time don't copy my answer if you know my spelling is wrong.
So worries that lecture will realise this… Haiz…

After this two exam, I think we should spent more time for others coming up exam ! So dear all my friends, please do study hard from now on ! Stop any shopping and game, do more study group ! We really cannot fail !!! Gambateh !!!

3 comments: