Saturday, July 25, 2009

the night before computer studies exam

Yesterday night I went to a club @ setapak, for study (haha...because no study mood in house) When we look at the menu, we so excited because all drink & food here is so special (coke milk shake, tiramisu coke...) So I ordered peppermint blended n dear ordered coke milk shake and our favorite – banana boot. The food n drink, fair fair la.. but dear said he will come back again to try others thing here.

After while dear said is hot so we move 3 times for a best place. (so annoying) After that,dear said he a bit hungry so i ordered 1 plate of chicken wing.

Everythings settle down, so i take out my note and start to "read".

Suddenly a band come out and starts singing... Everyone in the band is very beauty n handsome, I ignore them (because I dun like this kind of people, don’t ask y I also dun know y) After a while, a fat n handsome guys come out n sing the 傻瓜就是我, I quickly put away my note and concentrate on his sound. He very “geng chow” very nice, is damn nice. I can’t get my attention back to my note. Really enjoy their song. I start fall in love with them.. is a very nice band.
The shop close 2am, so we sit there untill 1.30 ++.
My exam, haiz... i think fail la...



Green : Pepermint Blended (taste like Dxxx mentol light)





White : Coke Milk Shake (taste like A&XX root drink)













Banana Boot (quite nice)







Honey Coke Chicken Wing (too sweet)



Environment (not bad, but sure not for study)
The band that very
"geng" !

1 comment:

  1. 驻唱歌手吗?我也想当。。。
    我比较喜欢唱歌。。。

    ReplyDelete